DigitalMint is the leading Bitcoin ATM and Teller network, enabling customers to buy cryptocurrency instantly at locations across the United States. Founded in 2014, DigitalMint has been featured on CBS, Coindesk, Forbes, and Fox. Our company is empowering underserved and unbanked consumers to utilize digital currencies as a tool for financial access and inclusion. We’re a passionate startup looking to grow our team with dedicated entrepreneurial-minded people that love a good challenge.
DigitalMint is seeking a Backend Engineer to play a fundamental role in our systems engineering process. You will be responsible for developing high-performance systems critical to the day-to-day function of a cryptocurrency business. As a member of a small engineering team, you will be expected to promptly impact production systems, move quickly in our rapidly changing business, and thrive in our agile-like development process. Our ideal candidate has backend systems experience, is familiar with the cryptocurrency space, and is hungry to learn new languages and technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain our variety of financial systems to support the digital currency business
- Write software in Golang
- Use established development practices and tools to interact with nascent technologies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Help build and design the next generation of our digital currency platform
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience writing software in Golang required
- Interest in bitcoin, blockchain technology, and digital currencies
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Monthly CTA pre-tax benefit
- Daily $12 lunch subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible work-from-home and vacation policies
- Exciting culture in the fast-growing cryptocurrency industry
We are currently seeking candidates in the Chicagoland area and not currently seeking remote positions.
DigitalMint is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If interested email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org