Want to help build a networking library that doesn't require IP addresses or firewall hassle for developers?

I came up with a way to make a networking library that doesn’t require the developer to fiddle with IP addresses, NAT translation, or punch through firewalls.

Not only that but Go-style, I simplified it’s API down to 9 functions calls which I believe can do everything that is possible with zmq’s networking patterns and all common networking patterns.

Go is perfect for it as it can be compiled to WASM or used anywhere a C library can be. Eventually I’d like to create cross language bindings.

I’d like to build it using gnet, though other networking libraries are fine too, needs a database too.

I’m a programmer myself but looking for help, ideally someone with some Go experience, who could help me out. Happy to share some revenue as I intend to have premium and free versions.

Hi,

I can help. Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda