Do you want to know what is using all your disk space ?
This command-line tool estimates the disk space occupied by all files in a given path. It displays a sorted list of the biggest items. The estimation method is similar to the ‘du -skx’ command from GNU Coreutils package.
New features since version 1.30:
- Add option to print sizes in human readable format
- Count empty directories
- Add option to list empty directories
- Add option to list access denied directories
- Add option to list sockets and named pipes
- Add option to list character and block devices
- Add option to show file status errors
Full changelog : https://bitbucket.org/josephpaul0/tdu/src/master/Changelog
Send your feedback and suggestions !
macOS and FreeBSD developers, I need your help.