Do you want to know what is using all your disk space ?
New features since version 1.26:
- Improved support for Windows, tested with Windows 7, 8, 10 on Amd64.
- [Windows] console clear and resize, enable scrollback.
- Show scanning progress
- Export result to Ncdu JSON format (https://dev.yorhel.nl/ncdu/jsonfmt)
- Add a man page
- Displays a sorted list of the biggest folders and files with percentages
- Shows information about current partition
- Counts directories, files, symbolic links, hard links, sockets, pipes, directory depth…
- Finds deepest directory, longest file path
- License : GNU GPL
Send your feedback and suggestions !
macOS and FreeBSD developers, I need your help.