I’m Boris, co-founder of Snuk (www.snuk.io). We are building an IoT infrastructure platform (think AWS Lambda for buildings) that can run multiple smart building applications simultaneously.
In detail, we install nodes (embedded linux devices with Bluetooth and Wifi) into a building. We then provide a service for different SW applications to be deployed on the devices by using Docker. We are using Consul and Nomad to orchestrate the containers from the different application providers. We develop additional services using golang.
This means the smart building application providers can focus on their value adding SW applications, while we take care of: SW distribution, device onboarding and management, monitoring and logging, networking and hardware installation.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer. You’ll be part of a team that builds a state-of-the-art open infrastructure and networking solution. From sensor and network nodes over dedicated gateways within commercial buildings, to necessary cloud services.
We are ready for you to start as soon as possible.
Who we are looking for:
- You have experience in building distributed and scalable systems.
- You already have knowledge in Go. If not, you’re ready to learn Go.
- You have experience using Docker. You know how to set-up a container-based cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, DC/OS, ECS, Hashicorp stack is a plus.
- You have basic knowledge of DevOps, preferably using AWS.
- You’re ready for heavy collaboration, code review and pair-programming with other engineers.
- You have good English communication skills.
What we offer:
- Working directly with the founders while helping shape the company.
- Having impact on the product from day zero.
- Solving challenging problems in a novel way.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Working in downtown Berlin, sharing an office with the WATTx incubator.
- International team.
- Having access to experienced colleagues from the WATTx team.
We are one of the ventures from WATTx, an IoT company builder. For more information check out wattx.io.