Software Developer - Focus on Cloud and Web Services (f/m/d) at United Internet in Germany

With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. Thanks to state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many countries every day.

Your tasks

Your tasks include the implementation of services and functions as well as the integration of new technologies and standards, based on the requirements of the respective projects. Together with the team, you will decide on technical developments and implement them in a targeted manner.

• You primarily develop web services in GO. RESTful APIs are a major focus here.
  • To ensure the desired software quality, you will use integration and unit tests and perform code reviews.
  • You will play a key role in the design and implementation of projects and products and also clarify issues related to technical feasibility and IT security.
  • Highly scalable, highly available and durable solutions are the result of your work.

What we are looking for

You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification. Ideally, you have some professional experience in software development.

• You program GO and already have experience with its web frameworks or with another web- and cloud-affine language and have the willingness to familiarize yourself with GO.
  • You have a solid knowledge of programming web services based on REST.
  • You are very familiar with the concepts of object-oriented and functional software development and have a good foundation regarding algorithms and data structures.
  • Knowledge of distributed systems and the resulting scalability, consistency and availability constraints is widely available.
  • You are able to quickly and independently familiarize yourself with new topics and technologies and have a good command of written and spoken English.

This is what we would like to tell you.

Become a part of a newly created team that deals with the development of innovative concepts, ideas and products in the field of Cloud Services and New Technologies and integrates them into the IONOS Cloud Portfolio with the help of its partners.

Apply here

Is the offer still relevant?

Hi. No, this offer is not valid anymore. The vacancy has been filled.

Hi! Do you have any other active vacancies? I am looking for a job and was attracted to your company. What kind of working conditions do you provide? Many companies are asking employees to return to their offices to increase productivity. Do you plan to do the same, or do you allow employees to choose? I am sure that many would like to work online. I’ve been following the company for many months https://www.exposit.com/ software development. I like that they promote the idea of a friendly atmosphere not only with customers but also with employees.

If you searching for vacancies related to GO programming, then I know this is still open: Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/d) - Defense Products
Currently, our company offers hybrid work models. You can work from home, you can work partly from home, partly from office and you can work in the office the whole time if you like. But that depends a bit on the job requirements as well as not all jobs are suited for 100% remote work.
But for all jobs, you need a permanent residence in Germany due to the social security law.