Remote GO Developer position

One of my clients called me today looking for a remote GO Developer with excellent English communication skills.
Interested candidates can feel free to email me at Sam@synergydirectllc.com
thanks,
Sam

Hey @SamCarlson,

If there’s any info about the job description, it might be a bit more helpful.

2 Likes

Here’s the JD, I’m still waiting on budget, do you have a resume I could take a look at please? What’s your rate for the 100% remote approx. 5-month role?

o 3 + years as a software developer with an expertise in designing and developing web services for scalable and complex systems
o Strong experience programing with Golang on the backend (microservices)
o 3+ years’ experience in Go, Python or similar language.
o 1+ years’ experience with HTML5, and CSS specifically and JavaScript in general.
o Experience in one or more language such as, Python, Java, Ruby
o Experience with protocol buffers
o Experience in delivering API based microservices
o Experience Generating server and client code using the protocol buffer compiler.
o Experience using Go gRPC API to write a simple client and server for service.
o Proven experience in leveraging automation and testing toolsets to improve release times and quality
o Ability to design and implement new technologies where little documentation exists
o Experience committing to OpenSource projects in GitHub

thanks,
Sam Carlson
Lead IT Recruiter
O: 949.429.6817
Sam@SynergyDirectLLC.commailto:Sam@SynergyDirectLLC.com
Synergy Direct LLChttp://www.synergydirectllc.com/

[SDlogo]

Hey @SamCarlson,

I was mainly mentioning about a JD so other people would be more likely to respond to you.

Even though I am currently looking for work a job in Go, I definitely don’t fit about half of what you’re looking for.

My current job isn’t Go based at all and I don’t even have commercial Go experience at this stage, but since I’m trying to move across to Go, if you come across any junior positions, feel free to let me know!

P.S. I definitely suggest posting the JD on the gopher’s golang-jobs Slack channel, since people are always looking for work there.

Ah, ok, sorry I’m new to GO and don’t usually use these methods to find candidates. But there are so few developers using Go that I’m trying new things…

thanks,
Sam Carlson
Lead IT Recruiter
O: 949.429.6817
Sam@SynergyDirectLLC.commailto:Sam@SynergyDirectLLC.com
Synergy Direct LLChttp://www.synergydirectllc.com/
[synergy]

Those are candidate requirements, from which we can only guess what the job entails.

Hello @SamCarlson ,

Just sent you an Email. I am interested to provide you assistant for the work in very economical rate with an assurance of great service deliverables.

Please review and let me know with a reply.

Thanks,
Victor

The go developer I contacted before prefer to work in companies which focus on such technology. If you don’t find anyone here I suggest you write to them.