Distributed and in-memory key/value database. It can be used both as an embedded Go library and as a language-independent service.
At a glance
- Designed to share some transient, approximate, fast-changing data between servers,
- In-memory with optional on-disk snapshot,
- Embeddable but can be used as a language-independent service with olricd,
- Supports different key eviction algorithms,
- Fast binary protocol,
- Highly available and horizontally scalable,
- Provides best-effort consistency guarantees without being a complete CP solution,
- Supports replication by default(with sync and async options),
- Supports atomic operations.
Possible use cases
- Key/Value store,
- Scale your cloud application,
- Service discovery.
Star Olric on Github: https://github.com/buraksezer/olric