Looking for go developers in Washington DC and Austin TX

Do you like writing Go code?
Do you have an interest in building microservices?
Enjoy Docker and Kubernetes?
Want to work with a small dedicated engineering team?
Then you should come check out Upskill.

Wearable technology is revolutionizing the enterprise and with our platform, Skylight, the largest companies in the world deliver more efficiently, with higher quality, and in a safer environment.

Skylight relies on a robust back-end service stack that coordinates and connects these wearable devices to the necessary business systems already in place. Our platform needs to be flexible enough to run in the cloud or in our customers’ data centers. Our customers are big and because of this we need to make sure that we put scalability, flexibility, and security first.

We’re looking for talented software engineers to add to the team that tackles these challenges. If you’re interested in building services that scale up to internet-scale or down to a single customer datacenter and have what it takes to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you. The candidate selected for this position will:

Work with product design and customer-facing teams to gather and verify requirements
Own the implementation of one or more feature services or modules
Be responsible for designing for testability and implementing automated tests
Provide input during the architectural design process
Be an active participant in iterating and improving engineering processes
Occasionally work with customer-facing teams providing support to integration efforts

If you are interested take a look at Upskill backend engineer and apply.

2 Likes

Hi Ariemeth,

I am highly interested to work over the project for you. Can you please reach me at below mentioned details. I will share more details of mine over an email.

Em-ail : hayden.cis20@gmail.com

Reply Awaited.
Hayden.

1 Like