We are looking for a Senior Golang engineer to join our core backend API team.
● Expertise in Go and proficiency in other languages (Preferably C/C++,NodeJs, Python).
● Commercial experience with REST, RPC and message exchange protocols.
● Experience with frameworks such as:
○ Gin, Gorilla, Dep, Ginkgo
● You actively contribute to open source Golang communities.
● Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Rancher or Docker swarm.
● Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
● Knowledge around message queuing and distributed tasking (SMS,ZeroQ, RabbitMQ etc)
● Mindfulness of scaling architecture to meet global demand.
● Ownership. Everyone gets stock options.
● Learning. Dedicated learning time every week, with budgets for resources, books and
● [Insert other generic startup perks]. Yes we have those… but what’s more important
are the two points above. A team that gets ■■■■ done, and has more fun doing it. More
than any ping pong tournament (although we do get competitive at that too)