Ockam is creating a blockchain for connected devices to improve security and trust in device data.
Developers struggle to build reliable IoT systems. There are 10 billion IoT devices, and billions more come online every year. A fragmented ecosystem and limited tools make it hard deploy and secure device networks at scale. Ockam is a toolchain for developers that makes device identity, trust and interoperability as simple as it should be. Just as app developers leverage the ease of Heroku to deploy to the cloud, Twilio for communications, and Stripe for payments, they will build with Ockam to deploy reliable connected devices.
Ockam is seeking several Go developers who are self-starters and quick learners with a keen interest in Internet Of Things, Blockchain technologies and Distributed Systems. Our ideal candidates align with our company values, can ideate with product and marketing teammates, and also consistently ship quality, well-tested code.
- Work closely with the engineering team to transform product requirements into code.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to deliver a robust system architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks as part of product engineering sprints.
- Develop and refine tools for producing clean, efficient code.
- Review and debug code.
- Write test driven code and perform regular validation and testing.
- Document code, processes and best practices.
- Fluency in Go.
- Broad experience in systems engineering.
- Experience writing test driven code.
- Experience building command line tools.
- Experience designing modular and reusable libraries.
- Experience designing robust APIs.
- Experience with container technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with various cloud platforms like AWS, GCE and Azure.
- Comfort with other languages like C, C++, Rust, Erlang etc. would be nice to have.
- Experience with embedded systems and distributed systems would be nice to have.
- Experience with a modern Git/Github workflows.
- Interest and past contributions to open source projects.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for blockchain and IoT.
Apply here https://angel.co/ockam/jobs