Full Stack Developer with Go and JS in Brazil (Florianópolis/SC)

As a Full Stack Engineer, you will design, develop, and maintain web experiences, APIs and backend services to strengthen our stunning mobile and web apps; implement software solutions to track and provide sensitive data to drive the future of the client’s product;

In a day with us you will, for example:

• Build front-end features and ship experiments using modern Javascript framework (ex: ReactJS, Angular, Vue.JS)
  • Architect and implement data fetching and state management systems on the front-end (ex: Flux/Redux)
  • Work with Product Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
  • Design, build, and maintain APIs that power mobile and web apps
  • Design, build, and maintain robust backend services on a wide variety of projects and technologies (ex: Node.JS, Go)
  • Develop solid backend structures based on engineering standards, coding patterns, and best practices
  • Optimize the user experience enabling best performance and support for a wide range of browsers and platforms
  • Deploy, monitor and maintain performant, secure and scalable APIs and backend systems on a variety of public clouds (ex: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)

To face our challenges, you must have:

• Experience building rich, interactive web applications and/or robust and scalable backends
  • Experience working with modern JavaScript libraries and tooling
  • In-depth understanding of OOP
  • In-depth understanding of web development best practices, security and scalability
  • In-depth understanding of one or more backend cloud infrastructures
  • Experience with relational/non-relational databases
  • Experience developing REST/GraphQL APIs
  • Advanced English (speaking and writing)

To apply: https://arctouch.com/careers/brazil/job-description/?id=1652889

2 Likes

Hi,

i am interested in your job post and will be glad to assist you as a Golang expert,

i will share you more details like

please do connect me over skype cis.am3 or email me at frank1@talentsfromindia so that we can discuss further.

2 Likes