[ANN] - Documentation preview for latest NHI1, libmsgque and the Programming-Language-Microkernel

Hello everybody,

After a while, I would like you to be informed about my current (GO++) project:

VISION

It is difficult to describe the POWER of NHI1 in a few simple words - let me try:

NHI1 - something that writes code for you

The Something is a collection of tools, libraries, and design patterns that push the boundaries of programming.

EVOLUTION

NHI1 was started with a simple library, libmsgque, which on its own is a very powerful tool for writing an application server with a few lines of code:

but that was NOT enough

The whole mess started when you applied libmsgque to the Real Word environment with a mixture of Real Word programming languages:

C,C++,C#,VB,Java,Python,Ruby,Perl,PHP,Tcl or GO

Every year has a programming language of the year, and every year YOUR programming language looks a little more out of date:

libmsgque has been redesigned to intelligently and easily integrate into any programming language.

The intelligent and easy is the crucial point as this expands the boundaries of classic extension programming:

libmsgque has been redesigned as a programming-language-microkernel

However, a microkernel alone is not enough - because now comes the next level of problems:

Each code dependency creates a new programming-burden as each dependency must be updated as your programming-solution expands.

To solve this problem, a new technology has been introduced. The microkernel received its own compiler, the token-stream-compiler:

The token-stream-compiler is a tool that reads your source code and rewrites the code so that it is synchronized with your
programming-solution

SOLUTION

Reading and rewriting it sounds easy, but it is a very ambitious task indeed.

And now, here we are, the NHI1 project begins to live

mfg

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.